Wicked Good Conference / Boston /

Irish moving to Boston :)

By ciara73 - Aug 11, 2010, 2:43 PM
Post #1 of 6

Hi There :)
My name is Ciara and I'm 22, I'm thinking of moving to Boston from Ireland. I will be finishing a course in TV & Film Production soon and want to work in a TV studio/station. I'm drawn to Boston and was wondering if any of you could provide me information on Boston and such to get me started. Hope to hear from you soon,
Ciara
'The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today'

Register or log in to reply

Re: Irish moving to Boston :)

By Mega - Aug 22, 2010, 8:45 PM
Post #2 of 6 [In reply to]

In Reply To
Hi There :)
My name is Ciara and I'm 22, I'm thinking of moving to Boston from Ireland. I will be finishing a course in TV & Film Production soon and want to work in a TV studio/station. I'm drawn to Boston and was wondering if any of you could provide me information on Boston and such to get me started. Hope to hear from you soon,
Ciara

Well Massachusettes has a 'tax free exemption' for the movie industry (maybe you noted films being made in Boston) internationaly and everywhere I go I see Hollywood moviemakers. This tax break has created a movie industry in Mass. so take the chance!! Read up on what i've said. Let the heart rule!

By ciara73 - Aug 23, 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #3 of 6 [In reply to]

Wow! Thank you, that makes me feel so much better about moving over next summer! I'm all about taking chances, life's too short, thanks again!

By angelzhu - Aug 25, 2010, 1:25 AM
Post #4 of 6 [In reply to]

My name is Ciara and I'm 22, I'm thinking of moving to Boston from Ireland.http://www.uggs-hot-boots.com/uk/index.html I will be finishing a course in TV & Film Production soon and want to work in a TV studio/station. I'm drawn to Boston and was wondering if any of you could provide me information on Boston and suchto get me started.http://www.uggs-hot-boots.com/uk/index.html Hope to hear from you soon,

By Dannydfs - Oct 27, 2010, 5:44 PM
Post #5 of 6 [In reply to]

Hi Ciara,
Im also thinking of moveing to Boston,
Im fully Qualified in The field of Alarms and CCTV,
Not sure which area to move too?
Im planning on the move in around 12 mounths time.
Im 25 and Im looking for a Family/Small Buisness to work for.
Keep in contact and leave me know how you get on.

By ciara73 - Oct 27, 2010, 5:48 PM
Post #6 of 6 [In reply to]

Hi Danny,
I hope all goes well for you too