Wicked Good Conference / Boston /

Family Move from Ireland to Boston

By Gerri - Mar 17, 2010, 1:28 PM
Post #1 of 4

Hi, my family are moving to Boston from Ireland in the next coming months. My husband will be working in the Cambridge area, so we will be looking for a house and school for my three children aged 14, 10 and 8. Can anyone please direct me to the best residential areas with good schools. Many thanks, Gerri

Register or log in to reply

Re: Family Move from Ireland to Boston

By Fred Sennott - Mar 17, 2010, 3:59 PM
Post #2 of 4 [In reply to]

Cambridge if you can afford it.Most of the suburban Boston cities and towns have great schools.
Trust in God and sin not.Don't blame me I'm like Sparky I voted for Sarah to.

By ciara73 - Aug 12, 2010, 9:53 AM
Post #3 of 4 [In reply to]

Hi, I'm in Ireland and I'm hoping to move to Boston next summer, I would love to talk to you and see how you get on with the move, its always good to know someone going through the same thing, good luck with everything
Ciara, aged 22
'The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today'

By Mega - Aug 22, 2010, 8:52 PM
Post #4 of 4 [In reply to]

I think the lack of responce is due to bitter people thinking foreign nationals comming over here for work is tough to swallow. I say feck'em. $100 billion we've spent on mercenaries in Iraq and Afganistan such as Blackwater, and Excutive Decisions and whatnot(never mind the cash we gave Taliban to walk away from fights) And most of them supported our trillion dollar invasion of non-existing WMD's !! My money!!