Wicked Good Conference / Stupid crap /

How about Yawn Forbes Kerry

By Fred Sennott - Feb 20, 2009, 8:52 PM
Post #1 of 9

the Democrats are cscreaming about Burris lying about how he got appointed to the Senate.I don't hear any of them saying anything about the Forty years of constant untruths uttered sometimes under oath by Yawn Forbes Kerry.Remember he started his public life by kying while testifying under oath to a Joint Committee on Foriegn Affairs and afterwards he admitted that it was a case of him misspeaking(the rest of us call it lying when you don't tell the truth),and it was the right thing to do.Since then he has tripped over his tongue on numerous occasions like the Christmas trip he took up the Mekong to Cambodia 3 months before he arrived in Viet Nam.whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Trust in God and sin not.Don't blame me I'm like Sparky I voted for Sarah to.

Register or log in to reply

Re: How about Yawn Forbes Kerry

By synecdoche - Feb 20, 2009, 9:30 PM
Post #2 of 9 [In reply to]

You overlooked "Frequently asked questions" and "Forum talk."

By anonymous - Feb 22, 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #3 of 9 [In reply to]

Fred, why don't you just start a blog?

You know, instead of repeating the same pointless nonsense on a site that only two people look at.

By Fred Sennott - Feb 23, 2009, 4:24 PM
Post #4 of 9 [In reply to]

Because I don't feel like it.At my age you only do what you feel like doing,even if Obama says differently.

By Harry Burton - Aug 16, 2009, 9:33 PM
Post #5 of 9 [In reply to]

In Reply To
Because I don't feel like it.At my age you only do what you feel like doing,even if Obama says differently.

Fred, don't you realize that while you're living in Obama's America you're not to have an opinion that is contrary to the liberal view point or the criticize liberal. Aaaaaa…. We need another.... RONALD REAGAN, Check this out he had it correct even before he was president..............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLgz_gAOH1Y&feature=related

By Fred Sennott - Aug 17, 2009, 3:36 PM
Post #6 of 9 [In reply to]

I remember that speach.Your right he predicted the future.Along the same vein the most recent VFW magazine had an article about FDR and the disdain he had for the WW1 veterans.Some how I detect the same antipathy towards all veterans by the current batch of liberals in power.

By Harry Burton - Aug 17, 2009, 9:50 PM
Post #7 of 9 [In reply to]

Fred, have you noticed that the left-wing press, especially MSNBC, for the most part doesn't even mention Iraq. American/Coalition soldiers are still getting killed and when Bush was the president they would hammer away with every soldier that was killed with Bush's war.......well now it's in Obama court and he promised to end it by withdrawing all troops...and he hasn’t...but not a word against him for lying to them. He knew he couldn't withdraw the troops in the time frame he mentioned when he was running for president...but still nothing from the left; they're mute on that subject. This is how dumb the people were that voted for him... they fell for all his lies and crap. So now it looks, at this time they won't even get their Government run health plan. Well that's what the dopes get for electing a Chicago stooge with absolutely no experience in management or anything. A community organizer.....HA HA... This guy couldn't even organize a two camel caravan.

This crowd in the White House is very dangerous... United States freedom is in jeopardy.

By Fred Sennott - Aug 18, 2009, 1:23 PM
Post #8 of 9 [In reply to]

Impeachment has a nice ring to it.

By Fred Sennott - Aug 18, 2009, 1:26 PM
Post #9 of 9 [In reply to]

I should have added maybe it wasn't such a bad thing he was out of action.With him and Fat Teddy out of action they couldn't do any damage,if only we could keep them out of action.