Wicked Good Conference / Stupid crap /

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 11, 2008, 8:54 AM
Post #1 of 4

If 2012 doesn't work out, there's always 2016!

Sarah Palin, in her first sit-down interview since the election, tells Fox's Greta Van Susteren tonight she's very much open to a presidential run, and hints that she may have gotten ahead of herself this year:

“You know, I have -- faith is a very big part of my life. And putting my life in my creator's hands -- this is what I always do. I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is. Even if it's cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door. And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door.” It's the sort of candor that takes me back full circle to this past February when, in an interview with Chris Cillizza, Palin was also frank about her ambition to be a player in national politics:

Register or log in to reply

Re: 2016

By Harry Burton - Nov 11, 2008, 3:37 PM
Post #2 of 4 [In reply to]

Correction: Now that it is finally over,
the gullible have won!!
The rainbow salsman has fooled you.

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 11, 2008, 3:49 PM
Post #3 of 4 [In reply to]

Goshdarnit Harry! *wink*
Wink

salsman who?

By Fred Sennott - Nov 11, 2008, 8:45 PM
Post #4 of 4 [In reply to]

I'm sure Sarah will be re-elected in 2016.
Trust in God and sin not.Don't blame me I'm like Sparky I voted for Sarah to.