Wicked Good Conference / Stupid crap /

Leno and friends...

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 9, 2008, 11:46 AM
Post #1 of 17

"Of course, a lot of famous sound bites will be remembered for this campaign. There were some good ones. Barack Obama saying, what was his one? Oh, 'We are the change that we seek.' John McCain saying, 'I would rather lose an election than lose a war.' Sarah Palin saying, 'Do you have this in size 6?'" --Jay Leno

"Sources from the McCain campaign are starting to talk. And they said today that when they were prepping Sarah Palin for the debates, they found out that she thought Africa was a country, not a continent. Now, to be fair to Sarah Palin, it is hard to see Africa from Alaska." --Conan O'Brien

"At the end of the evening, the electoral vote count was 349 for Obama, 148 for McCain. Or, as Fox News says, too close to call." --David Letterman

"And people were worried about the Bradley effect. Apparently, it was not nearly as strong as the Bush effect." --Jay Leno

Register or log in to reply

Re: Leno and friends...

By Harry Burton - Nov 10, 2008, 12:37 AM
Post #2 of 17 [In reply to]

Let's see how you feel after four years of higher taxes supporting lots of liberal programs that only grow and never end. Maybe we won't even be here after Hussein Obama hands over all our secrets to al Qaeda and Iran or maybe even the Russians. Don't forget this guy was raised a Muslim, he says not but I don't believe him. And he’s got a string of terrorists friends. You guys hated Bush so much you were blinded with hate so you elected a guy with absolutely no governing experience, you jest about Sarah Palin but she has more experience than Hussein Obama. He's a rainbow salesman with a silver tongue but no credentials. What has he ever done in life.....a lawyer, today they're a dime a dozen. Oh I forgot he was a community organizer. Yeah there’s a reason to elect him president, some qualifications..... HUH!. Good luck in your naive world. Don’t start crying when your wallet is empty. Now it's our turn to criticize his every move.....oh boy what fun that will be..........hehe

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 10, 2008, 7:04 AM
Post #3 of 17 [In reply to]

As for palin. First impressions are very important. When she is interviewed and asked a very simple question and avoids it, well you saw what happened. Regardless of how much "experience" she has, her conduct was immature and unprofessional. And she can't cover it with a "goshdarnit" and a wink and a coyish smile.

It was interesting to see and hear her speak and then read what she said. She lacks the "silver tongue" and resorted to the lipstick, winks, nods, etc. When you take that away and read what she said, she is uninformed and confused.

That may work in Alaska, but not in front of the entire world!

By Fred Sennott - Nov 10, 2008, 8:30 PM
Post #4 of 17 [In reply to]

Just remember in 2012 when she unseats Obama,if he hasn't been impeached yet.
Trust in God and sin not.Don't blame me I'm like Sparky I voted for Sarah to.

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 10, 2008, 9:34 PM
Post #5 of 17 [In reply to]

You speak with no compassion or understanding of Democracy. You talk as though you have absolutely no respect whatsoever for the millions of people who made a statement for change, badly needed in this country. You behave like a high school bully who gets angry because his football team lost!

You talking of impeachment gives me a chill. A chill not about the character of the President-Elect, but in regard to what you are really about.

By Fred Sennott - Nov 10, 2008, 9:48 PM
Post #6 of 17 [In reply to]

I believe in democracy.Obama has been elected and he is the President.I'll give all the respect he deserves.Remember respect is earned and so far he has earned nothing,of course he hasn't taken his office yet.Like the Brits call the party not in office "The Loyal Opposition" so we are the same.We don't wish anything bad to happen to him .When he blows it you can be sure we will jump all over him.The last time we had a president I didn't vote for I said on the night he got re-elected "I guess we'll have to impeach him" much to the dismay of one of our Democratic registrars.Well we did.If he doesn't blow it he's in clover.Unfortunately he is using the same platform that Jimmy Carter used.We all know what a disaster his administration was.If we get a repeat of that you can bet the calls for impeachment will be thunderous.Politics isn't a bridge party.

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 10, 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #7 of 17 [In reply to]

I'm sure you have your belief in Democracy but here is no sense of compassion or a semblance of empathy.

Fred, you need to call Sarah & prep her for 2012!

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 10, 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #8 of 17 [In reply to]

Sarah was in the news again tonight, repeating herself. She mentioned how Obama wasn't asked who powdered his nose. Y'know, the double standard! Of course she didn't talk about her choices and the facts that lead to this question. Here is why this became newsworthy:

Who was the highest paid individual in Senator John McCain’s presidential campaign during the first half of October as it headed down the homestretch?

Not Randy Scheunemann, Mr. McCain’s chief foreign policy adviser; not Nicolle Wallace, his senior communications staffer. It was Amy Strozzi, Gov. Sarah Palin’s traveling makeup artist, according to a new filing with the Federal Election Commission on Thursday night.

Ms. Strozzi, was paid $22,800 for the first two weeks of October alone, according to the records.

Fred....you need to get in touch and get this girl straightened out. You have four years to do it. Get to work if you want her as PREZ in 2012!

By Harry Burton - Nov 10, 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #9 of 17 [In reply to]

In Reply To
As for palin. First impressions are very important. When she is interviewed and asked a very simple question and avoids it, well you saw what happened. Regardless of how much "experience" she has, her conduct was immature and unprofessional. And she can't cover it with a "goshdarnit" and a wink and a coyish smile.

It was interesting to see and hear her speak and then read what she said. She lacks the "silver tongue" and resorted to the lipstick, winks, nods, etc. When you take that away and read what she said, she is uninformed and confused.

That may work in Alaska, but not in front of the entire world!

Talk about first impressions...(I guess you mean lies don't matter)
Hussein Obama said he visited 57 states......lol
As for Joe biden.... well here you go
1. TAX VOTE: Biden said McCain voted “the exact same way” as Obama to increase taxes on Americans earning just $42,000, but McCain DID NOT VOTE THAT WAY.

2. AHMADINEJAD MEETING: Joe Biden lied when he said that Barack Obama never said that he would sit down unconditionally with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran. Barack Obama did say specifically, and Joe Biden attacked him for it.

3. OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING: Biden said, “Drill we must.” But Biden has opposed offshore drilling and even compared offshore drilling to “raping” the Outer Continental Shelf.”

4. TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field. John McCain opposed a bill that included a timeline, that the President of the United States had already said he would veto regardless of it’s passage.

5. OPPOSING CLEAN COAL: Biden says he’s always been for clean coal, but he just told a voter that he is against clean coal and any new coal plants in America and has a record of voting against clean coal and coal in the U.S. Senate.

6. ALTERNATIVE ENERGY VOTES: According to FactCheck.org, Biden is exaggerating and overstating John McCain’s record voting for alternative energy when he says he voted against it 23 times.

7. HEALTH INSURANCE: Biden falsely said McCain will raise taxes on people’s health insurance coverage — they get a tax credit to offset any tax hike. Independent fact checkers have confirmed this attack is false

8. OIL TAXES: Biden falsely said Palin supported a windfall profits tax in Alaska — she reformed the state tax and revenue system, it’s not a windfall profits tax.

9. AFGHANISTAN / GEN. MCKIERNAN COMMENTS: Biden said that top military commander in Iraq said the principles of the surge could not be applied to Afghanistan, but the commander of NATO’s International Security Assistance Force Gen. David D. McKiernan said that there were principles of the surge strategy, including working with tribes, that could be applied in Afghanistan.

10. REGULATION: Biden falsely said McCain weakened regulation — he actually called for more regulation on Fannie and Freddie.

11. IRAQ: When Joe Biden lied when he said that John McCain was “dead wrong on Iraq”, because Joe Biden shared the same vote to authorize the war and differed on the surge strategy where they John McCain has been proven right.

12. TAX INCREASES: Biden said Americans earning less than $250,000 wouldn’t see higher taxes, but the Obama-Biden tax plan would raise taxes on individuals making $200,000 or more.

13. BAILOUT: Biden said the economic rescue legislation matches the four principles that Obama laid out, but in reality it doesn’t meet two of the four principles that Obama outlined on Sept. 19, which were that it include an emergency economic stimulus package, and that it be part of “part of a globally coordinated effort with our partners in the G-20.”

14. REAGAN TAX RATES: Biden is wrong in saying that under Obama, Americans won’t pay any more in taxes then they did under Reagan

hehe hehe....watch it for yourself...without the blinders....lol. and you'll pick up a couple of Hussein Obama's lies....if your have your eyes open!

After 4 and maybe 8 years of Hussein Obama the libs won't be in control of anything for the twenty years after Hussein Obama.

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/10/03/biden-lies-on-obama-meeting-ahmedinijad-without-conditions-and-13-other-lies/

Open your wallet and let the government climb in, the libs are in control. You think things are bad now wait until the tax hike. We’re doomed!!

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 11, 2008, 4:07 PM
Post #10 of 17 [In reply to]

THESKYISFALLING!
Frown

vocabulary

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 11, 2008, 8:31 PM
Post #11 of 17 [In reply to]

You say "silver tongue" and I hear "articulate."

Re: vocabulary

By Fred Sennott - Nov 11, 2008, 8:41 PM
Post #12 of 17 [In reply to]

In other words they lied.

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 11, 2008, 9:27 PM
Post #13 of 17 [In reply to]

Wrong again. Articulate does not mean lying Fred!
Laugh

By Fred Sennott - Nov 11, 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #14 of 17 [In reply to]

But we both know different.He lied.

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 12, 2008, 7:01 AM
Post #15 of 17 [In reply to]

And the sky is big and the ocean is wide.....
Unimpressed

By Fred Sennott - Nov 12, 2008, 8:31 PM
Post #16 of 17 [In reply to]

There is no room for compassion or empathy in politics.If Obama had a little experience he'd know that,just ask the Deval about his so called rookie mistakes.The Presidency is for real and there is provision for a breakin period.Do you think for one minute Putin is going to allow him room for learning?

Bush is bizzy....

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 26, 2008, 8:14 AM
Post #17 of 17 [In reply to]

"...with this transition period it's a busy time for President Bush. He's busy granting pardons. Today he pardoned Sarah Palin for her interview with Katie Couric."

-David Letterman