Wicked Good Conference / Stupid crap /

What a choice

By Dave - Oct 26, 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #1 of 4

Lest you think that Obama's "spread the wealth around" comment during his impromptu encounter with Joe the Plumber was a mere case of misspeaking, here's Illinois State Senator Barack Obama in 2001 talking on public radio about using the courts and legislative bodies as means for redistributing wealth. Notice that neither Obama, the interviewer or the caller have a problem with this concept, they're just talking about how to go about doing it.

This a Youtube link, so in case the Google liberals try to whitewash the issue by taking it down, here's a transcript.

Register or log in to reply

Attachments: obamunism_sm.jpg (7.91 KB)

Re: What a choice

By Sparky - Oct 27, 2008, 8:03 PM
Post #2 of 4 [In reply to]

If elected, Obama will be America's Mugabe.

There I said it.

November 1978 ~ Democrats drinking the Kool-Aid ~ November 2008

"Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem"

"Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Sarah"

Re: What a choice

By Fred Sennott - Oct 31, 2008, 3:37 PM
Post #3 of 4 [In reply to]

Or possibly our own Idi.
Trust in God and sin not.Don't blame me I'm like Sparky I voted for Sarah to.

Sarah wants to "share in the wealth!" Sound Familiar?

By AmeriKenArtist - Nov 11, 2008, 5:31 PM
Post #4 of 4 [In reply to]

"And Alaska -- we're set up, unlike other states in the union, where it's collectively Alaskans own the resources. So we share in the wealth when the development of these resources occurs. ... It's to maximize benefits for Alaskans, not an individual company, not some multinational somewhere, but for Alaskans." --Sarah Palin, explaining the windfall profits tax that she imposed on the oil industry in Alaska as a mechanism for ensuring that Alaskans "share in the wealth" generated by oil companies, New Yorker interview, Sept. 2008