Wicked Good Conference / Forum talk /

embedding in threads

By sonia2 - Feb 12, 2008, 3:39 PM
Post #1 of 7

will embedding - like you can do on myspace or other pages - be an option for people here?

Register or log in to reply

Re: embedding in threads

By Mike in TX - Feb 12, 2008, 5:56 PM
Post #2 of 7 [In reply to]

In Reply To
will embedding - like you can do on myspace or other pages - be an option for people here?

I didn't think this WAS that kind of WEB site!!! I've heard about all THE perverts and ne'er-DO-wells that hang out there, and I CAN assure you that kind of behavior IS not welcome by me!!!! [/miki]

Angelic
Sigs are overrated.

By adamg - Feb 13, 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #3 of 7 [In reply to]

By embedding, do you mean putting photos and YouTube videos in posts?

By sonia2 - Feb 13, 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #4 of 7 [In reply to]

yep

By adamg - Feb 14, 2008, 4:54 PM
Post #5 of 7 [In reply to]

Hmm. I'll see what I can do, but can't promise anything. The software here is way out of date and the vendor hasn't done much to change that in recent years. Unlike at Universal Hub, HTML here is an all or nothing thing, and I'd be reluctant to allow unfiltered HTML for reasons I'm sure you can imagine.

By eeka - Feb 14, 2008, 8:43 PM
Post #6 of 7 [In reply to]

Aw, allow it anyway. People who want to be inappropriate can certainly do so in plain ASCII text.

By eeka - Feb 14, 2008, 8:43 PM
Post #7 of 7 [In reply to]

In Reply To

In Reply To

I didn't think this WAS that kind of WEB site!!! I've heard about all THE perverts and ne'er-DO-wells that hang out there, and I CAN assure you that kind of behavior IS not welcome by me!!!! [/miki]

Angelic

PIT BULL WEST SIDE STORY CIVIC HYBRID