Post #2 of 6 [In reply to]

Are you getting divorced?
--------------------------------
Meeb shall return to us!!

Register or log in to reply

Re: 86% x 0% = Life in Massachusetts

By eeka - Jan 31, 2007, 9:59 AM
Post #3 of 6 [In reply to]

Sparky, this is an organization I support. I've always believed that all parents should have their fitness to parent judged by the love they give, rather than their sex or gender or anything else that scientific data shows us doesn't affect parenting ability.

By Mike in TX - Jan 31, 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #4 of 6 [In reply to]

In Reply To
Sparky, this is an organization I support. I've always believed that all parents should have their fitness to parent judged by the love they give, rather than their sex or gender or anything else that scientific data shows us doesn't affect parenting ability.

Nice ideal I suppose, but good luck getting things to work this way in the real world. In my experience, fitness to parent was never a conern. What matters is who is more persistent in bringing legal action to change custody arrangements. I speak from personal experience. Stepson's bio-father, a multiple felon, was able to increase his custody rights, multiple times, all while not fulfilling his child support obligations and between multiple stints in various county jails. Even called the cops on us once for suspected child abuse. A month later he was back in the clink on a domestic abuse charge.

Judicial system, what I have seen of it, is extremely fucked up and works on the squeaky wheel principle. Squawk first, loud and often, and you will be taken care of.

My advice to anybody dealing with custody issues is to either bend over backwards to keep things out of court, or be prepared for expensive and prolonged legal battles.
Sigs are overrated.

By Fred Sennott - Jan 31, 2007, 8:35 PM
Post #5 of 6 [In reply to]

Blame those problems on the liberal judicial system.
Trust in God and sin not.Don't blame me I'm like Sparky I voted for Sarah to.

By eeka - Jan 31, 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #6 of 6 [In reply to]

In Reply To
Blame those problems on the liberal judicial system.

If we had one of those, I might be willing to entertain your idea.