Wicked Good Conference / Boston /

A longshot, but here goes.

By Caister - Dec 5, 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #1 of 4

I'm trying to find a long lost friend who emigrated to your fine country from England in the late '60s. His name is Michael Wilkinson and the only knowledge I have of his whereabouts is an address he gave me when he moved to Boston, which was 13 Sagamore St. I understand that the property was destroyed by fire and no longer exists.
Living in England gives me a bit of a problem because I know nothing of USA (Boston)departments or websites which may help me to pick up the trail again. Or, as they say in England, am I flogging a dead horse? Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Register or log in to reply

Re: A longshot, but here goes.

By Gly - Dec 5, 2006, 1:15 PM
Post #2 of 4 [In reply to]

Link to www.PeopleFinders.com and enter his name and state (Massachusetts). You will find that there are 51 Michael Wilkinsons living in Massachusetts. If you know his middle initial and age, you could narrow the search further.

By Ron Newman - Dec 5, 2006, 4:23 PM
Post #3 of 4 [In reply to]

According to Google maps, 13 Sagamore Street is (or was) in a Boston neighborhood called Savin Hill, which is part of a much larger area called Dorchester. I don't know if this information is helpful.

By blah - Dec 6, 2006, 7:21 AM
Post #4 of 4 [In reply to]

In Reply To
I'm trying to find a long lost friend who emigrated to your fine country from England in the late '60s. His name is Michael Wilkinson and the only knowledge I have of his whereabouts is an address he gave me when he moved to Boston, which was 13 Sagamore St. I understand that the property was destroyed by fire and no longer exists.
Living in England gives me a bit of a problem because I know nothing of USA (Boston)departments or websites which may help me to pick up the trail again. Or, as they say in England, am I flogging a dead horse? Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

http://bostonbrits.net/